Known as Neuro Hospital, this Institute offers total care for all brain and spinal disorders. A unique strength is its large, highly advanced critical care unit, an internationally acclaimed neurosurgical team, neurologists and allied sciences team under one roof. This enables complete care of patients by a multidisciplinary team.
- Craniotomy for head injuries
- Intra-cranial pressure monitoring
- Tumor surgery
- Endoscopic cranial surgery
- Stereotactic surgery
- Skull base surgery
- Cerbrovascular surgery
- Preventive surgery for stroke
- Paediatric neurosurgery
- Endoscopic discectomy
- Spinal instrumentation for trauma/deformity
- Microsurgery for spinal tumours
- Radiologically guided closed vertebral biopsy
- Neuroendoscopic surgeries
(Orthopaedics and Trauma)
Surgeries and Procedures
- Upper and lower limb fractures
- Osteoarthritis and other arthritis
- Knee, shoulder, hip, elbow, ankle, wrist, foot and hand problems
- Infection of bones and joints
- Limb deformities
- Bone and soft tissue tumours
- Sport injuries
- Fracture fixation
- Tendon repair
- Tendon transfer
- Nerve repair
- Joint replacement
- Arthroscopic surgeries
- Surgery for deformity correction
- Intra-articular steroid injection
- Surgery for bone and joint infection
- Bone lengthening procedures
- Psychiatric evaluation and management
- Relaxation training
- Digital EEG investigation
- Inpatient and Outpatient services: Sunday to Friday
Psychological Assessment: Cognitive (including IQ tests), Projective, personality and diagnostic testing
Psychotherapy: Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Eye Movement Desensitization Therapy, Psychodynamic Psychotherapy and Behavior Therapy as per the need of the Clients
Psycho-educative group discussion on Every Tuesday focusing “Stroke Clinic”
- Conducting Researches
ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat)
- Special clinic dedicated to dizziness and vertigo.
- Outpatient services for ear nose and throat problems
- Inpatient for required problems
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery
- Endoscopic repair of CSF leak
- Endoscopic biopsy of endonasal mass
- Management of complication of chronic otitis media squamosal type in coordination with neurosurgeons
- Modified Radical mastoidectomy
- Microlaryngeal surgery
- Submandibular gland excision
- Other needful surgeries
Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
Ambitious and well thought out Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Unit is in place to help early mobilization and rehabilitation of victims of neurological disorders and to promote optimal health and quality of life by ameliorating pain and preventing impairment, functional limitations and disability.
- Manual therapy
- Customised exercise
- Hot and cold interventions
- Mechanical cervical and lumbar traction
- Therapeutic ultrasound
- Transcutaneous nerve stimulation
- Interferential therapy
- Electrical nerve stimulation
- Laser therapy
- Paraffin wax
Providing the management of disorders related to the brain, the eye and the orbit.
Department of Speech, Language and Hearing
The most human of all attributes is the ability to communicate. It is not uncommon for us to encounter persons who seem to have difficulty in hearing, speaking fluently, loss of voice who seem to stammer or persons who have lost their speaking ability following paralysis/stroke.
The department of speech, language and hearing sciences is dedicated for identification, evaluation and treatment of various communication disorders and ear disorders in both adults and children.
This department at NINAS provide the following services
- Speech and language therapy for acute and chronic stroke and TBI patients.
- Swallowing management for patients having swallowing problems.
- Voice and fluency therapy.
- Early identification and therapeutic intervention for delayed speech and language.
- Hearing tests (PTA)
- Hearing Aid trial & fitting services